Eight items I'm currently loving for Summer!
I've put together a small list of products I'm currently loving this season - incorporating beauty, fashion & lifestyle all rolled into one!
1. Aveda, Sun Care Protective Hair Veil, $38. This spray was recommended by my hairdresser to use while on vacation (or any long periods in the sun) to help keep blonde hair from going yellow. It also helps dark hair stay dark!
2: Pixie Mood, Lydia Tote, $95. This oversized tote is the perfect work bag and comes in so many different colours! I love my blush one, but may have to get a black one when Fall rolls around.
3. Kristin Cavallari, True Roots, $29. This was gifted to me recently so I have only tried out the BLT pasta salad recipe but I want to try so many in here, especially all her smoothies & drinks.
4. Charlotte Tilbury, "Bitch Perfect" Lipstick, $39. I bought this lipstick at Nordstrom in Toronto and it's the absolute perfect peachy nude for Summer. The formula is so smooth, I will definitely be investing in more shades.
5. Bondi Sands, Liquid Gold, $24. Bondi Sands is an Australian brand and I have been loving this spray on version that gives a natural brown color (no orange) to my skin. I still use a St. Tropez mitt to rub it in and the colour shows up the next day with this formula.
6. Mr Boho, Hayes Sunglasses, $113. I Bought these sunglasses in Mykonos while in Greece, however they are an Italian brand. So many frame colours to choose from!
7. Triangl, Floral Bikini, $104. I love the neoprene fabric of Triangl bathing suits, and I thought this dark navy floral was too cute.
8. Gap, Cognac Wedge Espadrilles, $75. These wedges are SO comfortable and actually feel higher end than the price point. They also come in olive & black.