March Must Haves: Spring Edition
It’s been too long since I’ve shared a monthly favourites post so I’m getting back into the swing of things now that Spring is around the corner and we’re finally seeing a bit of sunshine. The last few months have been so snowy and cold, I’ve been totally hibernating and fell off my blogging game a bit. Feeling refreshed and ready to post all the Spring content now, so I’ve linked all my March Favs below so they’re easy to shop and find on the web.
I love mixing in a little bit of everything from home to lifestyle to fashion, so I hope you enjoy this months roundup!
1.Chelsea King - Striped Scrunchie, $20. These CH scrunchies come in so many great colours & patterns, I wear mine almost everyday!
2. Indigo - On Boards Book, $22. For the charcuterie lover, this has the best combinations and recipes.
3. Simons - Medallion Necklace, $12. Loving all the vintage lockets lately and this one is an inexpensive option, Simons always has really cute jewelry and a huge online selection.
4. Corkcicle x Poketo Stemless Glass in Brush Stroke, $38. Obsessed with this pattern and colour palette! The perfect vessel for all those dock drinks…(soon!!)
5. Birdies - The Starling in Slate, $140. Loving the neutral options lately on Birdies, however they just released a gorgeous floral option as well.
6. Simons - White Earrings, $12. Pearl-coloured chunky hoops, a cute option to dress up any outfit!
7. Pixie Mood - Jacqueline Pouch in Toffee Brown, $28. This bag is super soft, and fits all the essentials. Comes in so many colours!
8. Click + Grow Indoor Garden, $99. This indoor garden is a great way to grow fresh herbs indoors and doesn’t take up a ton of space on the counter. Makes for a great gift idea, too!
9. Made For The Lake Co., Tinnie Crew, $50. The softest crew neck ever, for the lake lover! Also comes in a hoodie version, I love love love this Canadian brand, all designed by a graphic designer in the Muskoka area.